A big “Thank You” to our Xero attendees
A great turnout for THP’s Xero seminar
A great big THANK YOU to all who attended our Xero seminar on Tuesday 14th March at the Holiday Inn in Stratford.
The turnout was great and everyone had the opportunity to learn or extend their knowledge on Xero – the ‘Beautiful Accounting Software’.
Both Glen and Dan, the Xero specialists, were on hand to present the software and answer all of our questions and queries.
THP’s own Xero experts (Kirsty, Tom and Katie) were there as well to chat to and help with the more technical accounting queries that arose.
Glen started the seminar off with an hour long presentation about the Xero software and website. This consisted of a live demonstration of how to use the accounting software and how it can enhance your business.
Most of the important areas of the cloud accounting product were covered – a brief rundown was given of each section showing how it can be used and adapted for a specific business need.
What Xero can do for your business
Being new to the software I myself also learnt the following about Xero:
• Xero can be used on your mobile app/tablet or laptop
– 24/7 access on the go
• Xero was primarily created with small businesses in mind
– 99% of the market
• You can raise invoices and send statements to clients
– templates set up for you to use and edit
• You can reconcile your bank accounts with a click of a button
– banking made easy
• Xero pulls information directly from your bank giving live updates every day
– no more statements, go paperless with Xero
• Companies with a Xero account statistically get paid quicker
– easy for clients to pay with a touch of a button
• It’s easy to manage your payroll
– paying employees just got easier
• You can set up numerous reports
– weekly, monthly or annual figures
• You can add as many people to access the Xero account as you require
– no extra cost
Overall the seminar seemed very informative. Delegates left feeling more confident about Xero and with a much better understanding of how the accounting software works. The demo stations were good for people to trial if they were not familiar with the software already; being guided by our THP experts.
Contact THP to learn more about the Xero accounting software
If you were not able to attend the seminar and would like to find out more about Xero Accounting Software please contact your THP account manager. Or if you are not yet a client of THP, but would like to learn more on how we can potentially help your business, feel free to contact us at your nearest THP office (With locations in Wanstead, Chelmsford, Cheam, Saffron Walden and The City)
A free 30 day trial is available from the Xero website and there is a special offer for those that sign up by the end of this month. Free 30 day trial: https://www.xero.com/uk/signup/