Job TitlePractice Administrator Wanstead London
Job TypePermanent - 37.5 hrs per week
Practice Administrator in Wanstead London – an exciting opportunity
We require an organised, reliable, self-motivated, systematic, IT literate individual with great communication, administration, data entry and numeracy skills with a self-starting can do attitude to carry out the administration and data management of the firms systems. This practice administrator role also involves working closely with Managers and Directors in all parts of the business to assist with various administration projects and ad hoc work, liaising with finance and operations and generally supporting our team of busy professionals.
Who are THP Accountants ?
We are a growing firm of accountants with 4 offices located in Wanstead, Cheam, Chelmsford and Saffron Walden. There are just over 40 of us in the THP family with the vast majority of the team being with us for over 10 years.
As a firm we believe in putting our team and clients first, we have a family feel and recognise the importance of a happy workforce. As a THP team member, you would receive a competitive salary, benefits that increase with service, great CPD and additional benefits including Simplyhealth and Perkbox (Google them, they’re great!)
Overview of duties of Practice Administrator :-
- Clearing SATR Dashboard, track information uploaded and update Practice Management with notes
- Manage Client folders, download and upload documents to the portal for approval and scanned into Invu
- Assist clients with portal admin queries, prompting them to approve documents using the reminder facility
- Tidying portal to include removing old data and getting ready for new year
- Maintaining database to include up to date email addresses, addresses, contact details etc.
- Scanning incoming tax records received by post
- Maintain practice management job stages
- Preparing tax letters and checklists
- Requesting document information
- Maintain SATR letter templates and checklists and ensure all offices are using correct templates
- Invu Document Management Filing
- Returning client records to clients
- Assisting with SATR billing
- Email and telephone reminders to clients for records and approval of documents
- Compliance to include engagements letters, ID verification
- Assisting with the onboarding of new clients to include data collection, input, compliance
- Update management on job stage progression and SATR preparation
- Assist with the VAT MTD sign up process
- Company Secretarial duties including company formations and submission of confirmation statements
- Iris Database Maintenance
- Workflow reporting for Directors and Managers.
Skills, Experience and Attributes required:-
- Experienced in administration and systems
- Strong literacy and numerical skills
- Strong software skills to include database, Word and Excel
- Great Communication, friendly and outgoing – ability to communicate both orally and in writing, ability to deal with variety of people in different environments
- Organised – ability to deal with a variety of tasks and managing a varied workload
- Self-motivated and self-starter to manage a variety of tasks
- Be positive and committed to THP in dealings with both clients and team members
- Have a great can do attitude and be prepared to muck in with the team
Simply fill out this form and attach your CV with a Covering letter
Making decisions by gut feel, or being led by your heart, has often brought you great success. You know what you want, and you go for it. You’re confident.
Simply fill out this form and attach your CV with a Covering letter (.pdf, .doc, .docx files only):