Why choose our Innovate UK / UKRI audit report / government business grant audit service?
With THP, you’ll be choosing grant auditors who are:
- Specialist – you’ll deal with dedicated grant audit team
- Experienced – we know exactly how to prepare most common grant audits
- Knowledgeable – we keep up to date with funders’ audit requirements
- Fast – once we have received your acceptance and all requested documents, we will endeavour to create your grant audit as quickly as possible.
- Excellent value – you pay only a competitive fee from £800.00 + VAT.
In the vast majority of cases, we’ll carry out your Grant Audits online via a dedicated portal. We’ve developed this system to ensure audits are completed extremely quickly.
We will quote you a very reasonable price for this service before we start work. That means no unexpected surprises*
*Provided that the scope of the work remains the same.
Which funders can we help with?
You can use us as independent external auditors for almost any business grants. For example, we can prepare grant audits for:
- Innovate UK / UKRI
- Scottish Enterprise grant schemes
- European Union grant schemes
(including Innovate UK Smart Grants)
If you currently don’t have a grant, our experienced contacts can help you put together a strong application for funding from UK grant-awarding bodies. Talk to us if you’re interested in this service.
We can also advise on you whether you can combine R&D tax credits with grant funding.
How our Innovate UK /UKRI audit report / grant audit service works
THPs grant audit services keeps red tape to a minimum. When you ask us to complete a grant audit, we:
- Ask you to send us only the information we need (you can upload this on our website)
- Get back to you with any further queries
- Create your grant audit – upon receipt of your signed acceptance and all requested documents, we will endeavour to create it as fast as possible
It really is that simple! Unlike some grant audit companies, we never insist upon an expensive visit to your business premises – our service is designed to allow the grant audit to be carried out remotely.
Prices for our Grant Audits from £800 + VAT
Andy GreenClient Director
"We are honest, telling clients what they need to hear, being creative & innovative, we challenge our clients"
Miles GirdlestoneClient Director
"My commitment to my clients goes beyond numbers; I am dedicated to building long-lasting relationships based on trust, understanding, and mutual success"