When the going gets tough…
it's time to expect more from your accountants
When you need an accountant, you can choose one who’s good at doing much more than just your tax returns.
You can choose one who’s a good listener and wants you to succeed. One who has plenty of business experience and helps you make critical decisions. One you trust and genuinely enjoy working with.
Better still, you can choose a firm that offers a whole team of highly motivated people just like this. A team with over 40 trained specialists working out of five locations in London and Essex. People you can rely on when the going gets tough and who will guide your business as it grows.
That’s exactly what you get with THP. A talented team that puts your success first.
In the crowded world of accountancy, THP truly stands for something different. You can even see it in our name:
- T stands for timely turnaround. We agree a completion date for every piece of work we do for you. If it’s not done by then, you pay nothing – guaranteed.
- H means highly transparent. You are invited to publicly rate every task we complete for you. Our average rating is prominently displayed on our website for all to see.
- P is for people. We put people first. We want to know all about you, your business and your goals in life. We do it by meeting you face-to-face or picking up the phone whenever it’s possible, rather than just relying on email. We know you can’t build rapport from behind a keyboard.
It’s all too common for successful businesses to grow beyond what their accountants can offer. At THP, we grow with you – bringing in the expertise of specialise colleagues to help you solve problems, create new strategies and explore new markets.
We never take a single client for granted, either. We not only believe that professional relationships should be based on mutual trust, support, respect and integrity, but we have even drawn up a ‘Relationship Charter’ to set down our promises to you. We know it can be lonely at the top, but much less tough when you’ve got the right help to make complex, difficult decisions.
So, if you’d like to benefit from working with over 40 trained accountancy professionals, specialising in everything from tax planning, shareholders’ agreements and auditing, right through to cloud bookkeeping and accounting, there’s always someone at THP who’s seen it all before. We can even handle related legal matters, so you don’t have the hassle of engaging a separate lawyer as well as an accountant.
We want you to expect more from your accountants. When you work with us, we we’ll give you the confidence you need to turn your plans into reality and make sure you don’t end up in the wrong creek without a working paddle.
So when the going gets tough, turn to THP to get you going!
If you’d like a few more reasons to choose THP as your accountants then here they are:
- Chartered Accountancy firm regulated by the ICAEW (Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales).
- Five offices located around London and Essex.
- Large enough to be a one-stop shop for all finance and accounting services but small enough to retain the personal touch.
- Experienced with and passionate about "Cloud Accounting".
- Provincial London firm that does not charge "City firm" prices.
- Friendly and enthusiastic team trained in soft skills to provide a great customer experience.
- Specialist Audit and Payroll Departments located in Wanstead and Saffron Walden respectively.
- Dedicated Barrister Intermediary offering the full range of legal services.
- Specialist Department for Buy to Let Landlords.