THP’s bookkeeping service – your worries, solved!
Keeping on top of your bookkeeping can often seem like a chore. Spending all those hours piecing together receipts, invoices, statements, expense claims and the rest simply isn’t the best use of your time. You want to reclaim that valuable time so you can spend it working ON your business!
So why not ditch the paperwork and use THP’s bookkeeping service instead?
Our bookkeepers simply love keeping your accounts in order. They’re also really good at it. And you’ll be amazed by how quickly they can put your figures into tip-top order.
Once you’ve worked with a THP bookkeeper, you won’t want to go back. They will help you:
- Free up your time – so you can focus on your business, clients and customers – not your numbers
- Get accurate figures – then you’ll know where your business finances stand – and make it simpler to move to the next step – management accounts
- Do your bookkeeping on time – we’ll do your books when we say we will to an agreed timetable. No more having to find time to do them yourself!
It doesn’t matter which accounting software you use, or even if you rely on spreadsheets – our bookkeepers can help. Get in touch today to learn more about how we can help, or read on to find out how our bookkeeping service works.
How THP’s bookkeeping service works
When you sign up for THP’s bookkeeping service, we’ll assign you your own bookkeeper. That means the same person will normally be taking care of your books each month. To be fair, we do let our bookkeepers go on holiday from time-to-time but don’t worry – when that happens, another member of our team will take over to handle your bookkeeping while they are off.
While COVID-19 means we currently do all bookkeeping remotely, when we get back to normal we can offer our on-site bookkeeping service again. It’s up to you. We offer the following services:
- On-site bookkeeping. We come to you and do your books at your premises. This is the ideal service if you don’t have time to scan in your paperwork to your accounts software or send it to us.
- Off-site bookkeeping. We’ll do all your books remotely. You simply need to let us have copies of your paperwork. This service is best if you want to keep your bookkeeping costs lower.
- A bit of both. We’re flexible. If you’d like us to visit you some months and work remotely for others, that’s fine too. We’re happy to work the way that suits you best.
Introducing the THP Bookkeeping Team
We’d love to take care of your bookkeeping!
Hello. My name is Kirsty Demeza. I’m a Director at THP and I head up your bookkeeping team. I’m based at our Wanstead office. We have some really brilliant bookkeepers at all of our branches. If you’d like to learn how our bookkeeping service can make your hassles a thing of the past, simply drop me a line or get in touch with my colleagues Paige Everitt (Chelmsford) or Debbie Jackson (Saffron Walden).