Case Study – Zoology
With so many hair salons out there, you need to do something pretty special to get noticed among the competition.
Zoology does just that on a daily basis, and its sheer brilliance at hairdressing gets the fashion conscious flocking through the salon doors – in both Wanstead and Loughton.
It also wins Zoology a whole host of awards for business excellence, leadership and vision and – of course – hairdressing! These are just some of them:
- American Crew Face off Competition 2011 – Winner
- Schwarzkopf Creative Team Award 2011 – Winner
- Creative Team Competition 2010 – Best Team Runner Up
- Creative Team Competition 2009 – Overall Team Winner
- British Hairdressing Business Awards 2008 – Manager Of the Year Winner
- British Hairdressing Awards 2007 – Manager of the Year Award, Highly Commended
- National Business Awards 2007 – Shortlisted for excellence in customer focus
- Docklands Business Awards 2006 – Award for business excellence
- London Business Awards 2005 – Shortlisted for the best small business
Big vision, local focus
Although Zoology is often under the national spotlight, its roots are very much close to home. Director Mark Mountney tells us why:
“We have a big vision but remain focused on serving our local area. It was important to us, when looking for a new accountant several years ago, to work with a firm who understood our area and, like us, provided a local service accompanied by big ideas.”
Mark found THP thanks to a personal recommendation, and he has been consistently delighted with our approach.
“The service has been absolutely excellent and totally consistent” he says. “An additional bonus is that I don’t have to travel very far to see my accountants – they’re not only always at the end of the phone, but literally round the corner as well!”