Once again, we’ve put together a helpful list of accounting and tax deadlines for July.
1st July 2023
- Final day to submit forms P11D and P11D(b) for 2022/23 to HMRC, with a copy supplied to employees. For late P11D(b) forms, a £100 penalty will be issued for each 50 employees per month.
- Share scheme annual returns for reporting events relating to employee share schemes in 2022/23 must be submitted online. £100 penalty will apply for each late return.
- Deadline for employees to make good benefits in kind provided in 2022/23 if they are to to avoid being taxed on those items.
CIS, PAYE and NICs: Monthly deadline for postal remittance.
PAYE: last day to pay any outstanding class 1A NIC for the 2022-23 tax year. Payments must be cleared by today. If you send payment by post, it must reach HMRC by 19th July.
CIS, PAYE and NICs: Monthly deadline for electronic remittance.
- Income tax payments on account for 2023/24 are due.
- Deadline to confirm tax credit claims for 2022/23 and renew claims for 2023/24.
- Corporation Tax Self-Assessment returns for accounting periods ended 31st July 2022 should reach HMRC.
As always, if you are a THP client and you’d like advice about any of these tax and accounting deadlines, please get in touch with your account manager.
About Jon Pryse-Jones
Since joining THP in 1978, Jon Pryse-Jones has been hands on with every area of the business. Now specialising in strategy, business planning, and marketing, Jon remains at the forefront of the growth and development at THP.
An ideas man, Jon enjoys getting the most out of all situations, “I act as a catalyst for creative people and encourage them to think outside the box,” he says, “and I’m not afraid of being confrontational. It often leads to a better result for THP and its clients.”
Jon’s appreciation for THP extends to his fellow team members and the board. “They really know how to run a successful business,” he says. He’s keen on IT and systems development as critical to success, and he continues to guide THP to be at the cutting edge and effective.